Wednesday, January 7, 2015


Dear Second Grade Families,

Thank you to all that were able to attend yesterday’s Second Grade Inside Scoop meeting.  I enjoyed our chat and I hope you found it helpful.  I have attached the video for those that might be interested in viewing the meeting.  I have also listed the websites below that we discussed. I am working on the “My Math” curriculum website.  It is a little more complicated than I thought.  I will forward that information as soon as I receive it.   Just a side note on our STEM class.  We are not creating a second class for STEM, as I stated yesterday.  We are adding a second teacher to the class to help with the numbers.  Mrs. Fouts will be teaching the class every Wednesday.  Mrs. Hornbeck and Mrs. Demas will alternate weeks assisting Mrs. Fouts in the classroom.  I’m sorry for this confusion.  Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Respectfully,

Lora Herbein, Principal

Free Keyboarding Websites
Free Math Facts Practice Website
Free eBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment